Friday, December 25, 2015

Sweet - Guest designing for SATW

Hello my scrappy friends 
welcome to my blog 
This month Dusty Attic and Scrap Around The World are joining together .

With some of the girls from the Dusty Attic Design team as Guest designers 
showcasing the mood board for SATW


Just lay your eyes on this stunning mood board from SATW.

December Mood Board 

I chose the pale pinks, deep pink/mauve, green , gold and added heaps of texture .




SWEET 

Dusty Attic materials used 
String Frame set DA1181
Doily # 5  /DA0763
Word Pack – Sweet -  #14 / DA1270
Dusty in Colour/ Pesto DA0918
Dusty in Colour /Navajo White  DA 0903
Texture paste /DA 1218
Mini Heart Buttons /DA0682
Branch #4 /DA1184

please take a look at the
 Dusty Attic Blog and
Scrap Around the World Blog
to be inspired .

 I just adore this charming photograph
my daughter Tara took of my great niece and nephew .
click on the link to see more of Tara's beautiful work
Simply Photographic



thanks so much for popping by and taking a look at my work .
big hugz until next time xoxo

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love that photo and the way you've scrapped it totally makes it sing!! Hope you've had a very special day with your family - blessings of the season xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how gorgeous is this! You've scrapped this sweet photo just beautifully. I love all the tags and chipboard pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!
    Great layout! Wonderful photo!!!
    I prefer lighter layout - he Tenderly )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the flowers!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Heather. And, as always your design is wonderful, as are the colors. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather they are both wonderful, the photo is so adorable and you scrapped it to perfection. My preference, seeing you are asking is for the second one, I just love texture! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite work Heather. Your trademark layering and attention to detail enhances the sweet photo superbly. I like both versions, but if forced to choose, would select the one with a little more colour. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. both are wonderful..i just love them ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather your work is always so beautiful and this is no exception! I love all of your layers. I think both are beautiful, but I feel more drawn to the second with more color. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best for the coming New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Com sempre un treball fantàstic. Dolç i tendre. Preciós!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful layout and I agree Tara takes the nicest pics. They are too sweet and these colours are just lovely. THe background is amazing. Congrats on the GDT gig. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super, soft, gorgeous and beautiful page! Love the layers and your amazing styling always! ;-) Just also popping in to wish you everything of the best for 2016! I hope that it is an amazing, blessed and beautiful year for you and your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning as always! I adore the layers, the softness & prettiness of this...& the textures, wow! Thank you of your lovely comment on my blog re Masters, it's much appreciated xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally getting around to catching up on my blog visits .. have missed so much yumminess. This is exquisite Heather. The photo is adorable .. Tara is an amazing artist in her own right .. and I am in love with the colour mix. Fabulous textures, gorgeous design and simply a divine page! You rock my friend .. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete