Friday, October 9, 2015

Pale Rust and Black combo - Easel Card


Hello there my beauties,
today I am sharing a card I made for a friend 
I love the combination of rustic and black together 
I used Dusty attic chipboard and added a shiny finish to the 
black heart and cherries .

Celebration card  
  Dusty attic chipboard 

Bird cage  DA0678
Leaves #2 / DA1342
Wild flower #3 /DA1143


Mini Heart Buttons /DA0682 
Elegant swirls #9 /DA1129


 Bird cage  DA0678
Leaves #2 / DA1342
Wild flower #3 /DA1143

Mini Heart Buttons /DA0682 
Elegant swirls #9 /DA1129


 the wildflowers chippies are trimmed and I have only used the berries


I truly love the contrast of the black against the pale rust hue .

thanks so much for popping by and looking at my work
I love that you stop and leave me some love in the form of words ..
I breathe them into my soul
big hugz to each of you xoxo

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I have to agree with Julie, that flower!!!!!!! takes my breathe away. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo vintage and beautiful! I just love it! Black and brown aren't usually a natural pair, but you've proved that they can be the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and elegant and suitable for any occasion. You've used the chipboard to perfection by adding different mediums. Easel cards are my favourite to make at the moment. Visiting your blog is always inspirational. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, your card looks so elegant, stylish and still rustic. It looks truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely. I am trying so hard to get back into the swing of things and catch up with so many blog visits. A hopeless task I fear but it has also been so long since I created anything I fear I don't know how anymore and what better place to come for inspiration. This is just beautiful. Love the colours and the black just pops. Another lucky recipient of one of your beautiful creations <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black is such a beautiful color! It adds boldness and elegance in equal measure.. The flower and sweet decoration at the bottom all combine to make this another beautiful creation! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Heather!! I am sure your friend will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you combine the colors on this card. Lovely <3

    ReplyDelete