Saturday, June 23, 2012

CASE FILE #25 with a TWIST


This week, we are celebrating the milestone of our 25th challenge with a little bonus twist to our challenge: Choose a CSI Detective's layout that inspires you and scraplift that layout! We can't wait to see what you do with this special twist!






I ADORE nature and gardening, so I decided to go with this theme.
EVIDENCE
foliage, architectural elements, border/border punches, window .
TESTIMONY
FOR the LOVE of NATURE
I love to watch the dappled light as it dances across the leaves and changes color as the shadows form in the late afternoon .I have developed a large garden where I can become totally lost in my own world...oh how I adore nature.
more journaling hidden in the rolls .. it reads -- Autumn, this is the season of the SOUL . Gloriously warm with golden light . Endless soft still days. This season invigorates me like no other and my energy becomes boundless when the heat of summer moves away and the crisp air of autumn moves in .. my love of INTENSE gardening returns ... 


thanks for popping by my blog everyone 
and hope you are inspired to play with case file #25
and join in with our celebrations and the twist 
scraplift  a Layout that inspires you .

love and hugz 
Heather x

23 comments:

  1. Stunning page again yummie colors!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS- saw it last night at CSI. I'm loving this color scheme- really hoping to fit this one in!! Thanks for the inspiration, Heather :D~
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! I really like how much the green pops again the more neautral colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* this is just stunning!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the title work and love love love the rolled papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, perfect title for this one! Love what you did to the title, the rolled papers and the way the green you've added really draws your eye to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Heather you surprise me every time I come here. I love the natural but architectual look and the colours are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation, love colors and your photo looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just when I think I have seen the best, you work on a page that is even better. You are a true wonder Heather! This LO has so much feeling to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a precious layout, I love the paper scrolls, and your design/colour combinations - just amazing Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So delicate Heather, Love it so much.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page Heather, love the "earthy" feel you have given it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous page Heather, love the soft and gentle tones on the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heather you never cease to absolutely amaze me with your beautiful creations of beautiful ART. This one is simply superb and the colours are gorgeous. My hope is to do a class with you. Hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You have really matched the tranquil photo with an equally tranquil layout! Really beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I gather your autumns must be almost like our late summers, well it never gets really hot here anyway. Miss gardening so badly, having a balcony with pots doesn't count. Ooooh you wonderful artist, you create beauty that makes my heart sing each time I see one of your pages. This one is no exception, so love how you made the green your main and your title work and details are so gorgeous. Do you have a potting shed too? love the scent of soil and plants growing. Can totally relate to your garden love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how beautiful.. the photo and the serene feeling it gives off surrounded by your simple but artistic scrapped layout, how superb this is.. really love this one..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout and I heart the colors.. the whole combo is absolutely Stunning!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love how you used the colors. Those green cirles just pop in this and the rolled papers look wonderful! Love the pic too....flowers in the jars...I've got to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my Heather the details in this one are just exquisite!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Heather... total LOVE... this layout is divine... adore the colors... and the little rolls of journaling are gorgeous.... what a beautiful idea...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete