Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A PHOTO A DAY

DAY 10.   CHILDHOOD
love this pic of my two Grandies

 two little artists

 buried alive .. Ella loved this !!!!

 the joy of digging !!!!

DAY 11. WHERE WE SLEEP.
rest, relaxation, peace and fun !!!!!

my girlie stuff !!!

 DAY 12..CLOSE UP 
 beauty in wire 

beauty in nature ..
just look at how much beauty there is in a piece of drift wood and sea-weed ????

I am absolutely loving this process 
such fun
 are any of you guys joining in ???

thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me some love 
big hugz from me xoxoxo

14 comments:

  1. Seriously enjoying your photos Heather : ) have not been joining in but think I will have ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am loving your pictures. Such a great insight of your life .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Heather, these pics are all beautiful. I so enjoy seeing each instalment!! At the end of the month you will have so many gorgeous NEW photos to scrap & whats more, if you hadn't done this challenge, you wouldn't have them. Such a wonderful BONUS me thinks!! Love them Heather. I look forward to the seeing the next lot. Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeee these Heather!! I love love love the ones of your grandkids!! They are precious! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos...how cute are the two little artists !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these photo's are AWESOME Heather....
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful photo's Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous photos, Heather. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous photos heather, wonderful memories of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! What great things to document!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics Heather. I've got the pics but the hands will only let me do so much keying so theu're still on the pc. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pics! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fantastic photos all of them but my fave has to be the one of drift wood and sea-weed! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like such a fun thing to do! Awesome pics, Heather!

    ReplyDelete